Hi, I'm Amber!
I am running to represent the people of Iowa Senate District 19 because there is nothing I want more than for my children to grow up healthy and safe; for them to go to college in Iowa; and to find good jobs so they can stay here in Iowa to raise their families.
For your children and mine, let's make a difference in November!
- Born in Leon, Iowa
- State Chapter Leader, Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America
- Stay-At-Home Mom
- Board Member, Bright Beginnings Preschool
- President, Prairie Trail Elementary Parent-Teacher Organization
- Graduated from Orient-Macksburg High School
- Member of Union Utopias/Zion Zippers 4-H Club & O-M FFA
- Recipient of the Christina Hixson Opportunity Award
- Graduated from Iowa State University
- Academic Advisor at the University of Missouri
- Volunteer, Lutheran Church of Hope Supper Table
- Volunteer, Zion Lutheran Church Refugee Ministry
- Volunteer, Iowa Food Cooperative
- Volunteer, Operation Gratitude
- Girl Scout Leader
- 200 RYT - Registered Yoga Instructor